SFERRA has recently celebrated 125 years where they continue to focus on being at the forefront of craftsmanship and luxury in the world of fine linens with a quality you would need to feel to believe.
- 1891 – Sferra Bros. Imports established
- 1905 – Handmade Italian laces are produced and imported to U.S. from Italy factory
- 1910’s – Venetian dresses, hand-embroidered linens, neckwear (lace collars and cuffs) and laces
- 1920’s – Placemat sets with colored embroideries
- 1930’s – Handmade lace, embroidered table linens, and cutwork embroidery
- 1940’s-1950’s – Ireland’s double-damask table linens and classic pure linen bedding imported
- 1970’s – Used long-staple cotton to make a smooth, sleek, and super-soft percale.
- 1982 – Expands handwork embroidery offerings to include the Portuguese Azores.
- 2001 – 1,020 thread count bed linens Milos and Millesimo launched
- 2002 – The Grande Hotel Collection of percale bed linens debuts
- 2006 – Introduces a down-alternative Duvet and Pillow collection
- 2008 – GIZA 45 selection of percale, sateen, and jacquard bed linens
- 2011 – Bello Towel and Maestro Bath Rug program rolls out with a palette of 24 colors
- 2011 – Down Duvet and Pillow Program launches
- 2015 – SFERRA acquires Brahms Mount, specializing in linen blankets and throws.
Their #1 Best Seller, the Celeste Collection, is 100% Egyptian Cotton Percale and available in 11 solid colors. Made in all top of bed.
One of their finest, most luxurious is the Giza Collection which is made of extra-long-staple cotton from Egypt, available in Ivory and White. Made in all top of bed with various different styles.
Available in colors Ivory, White, Barley, and Flint
The Isella pattern is a 100% Egyptian Cotton yarn dyed Sateen Jacquard.
Available in color Storm
All shown are available in our showroom, in addition to all the samples of each collection they offer. On top of their bedding, SFERRA is also popularly known for their tablecloths, napkins, bath towels, bath mats, robes, decorative pillows, and throws.